Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH TIM!!



THIS PAST FRIDAY WAS THE TIM MCGRAW CONCERT AT USANA, AND THE FIRST GIRLS NIGHT OUT I'VE HAD SINCE I'VE HAD ETHAN, SO I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT TO GO BUT I KNEW I NEEDED TO GET OUT AND JUST BE ME FOR A FEW HOURS! IM SO GLAD I DID, I HAD A BLAST (BUT IT WAS STILL HARD) IT'S DEFINANTLY DIFFERENT THEN IT USED TO BE. HAVE TO PLAN THE NIGHT AROUND MY MILK SUPPLY! THANK GOODNESS FOR CAR ADAPTERS FOR BREAST PUMPS! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THE GIRLS, THANKS BRITTANY FOR MAKING ME GET AWAY! (SORRY MOUSE THIS WAS THE ONLY PICTURE I HAD, WHERE'S TOSHA??)

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Sounds like such a good time. You girls look so beautiful. Hope you are doing good. Ethan is such a little doll. Love you!

..::k.toms::.. said...

WOW! Krist you look SO GOOD! Did you really pop a baby out just a few weeks ago?? Seriously...
You all look great! Glad you got out- you deserve it! We need to plan lunch or dinner sometime. I'd love to see how big that babe is now.

Annie said...

you look awesome!!! thanks for having a baby like 5 minutes ago and looking like you're ready to run a marathon! Love ya girl! When do we get to meet Ethan?

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Um...yeah? What was I doing?

Melisa said...

Girl you look so HOT! You don't look like you just had a baby!!! You make me want to cutt my hair. Stop making it look so cute. Wish I could have gone to the concert. I love me some Tim!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good time you look awesome already baby weight GONE !

Nesting with Grace said...

Good for you! You are work anything around for TIM! We need to do something!