Thursday, September 18, 2008

WORST BLOGGER ON EARTH!

OKAY SO I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE AN EXCUSE ABOUT HOW BUSY I AM AND HOW I JUST CAN'T FIND FIVE MINUTES IN MY DAY TO CATCH UP ON MY BLOG (EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS THAT WAY) I'LL BE HONEST AND JUST HAVEN'T FELT LIKE IT? MY INTERNET HAS BEEN OUT BUT IT'S NO EXCUSE, MY LIFE NOW IS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN WHEN I LAST POSTED..
I AM NOW BACK TO WORK. I GUESS YOU COULD CALL IT PART TIME? I JUST WORK 3 NIGHTS A WEEK WHEN JESSE GETS HOME AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY AT FALLING WATERS. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SEE MY HUBBY, IT'S NICE FOR ME TO GET AWAY AND BE ME FOR A BIT, AND GET TO TALK TO MY CLIENTS.
BUT STAYING HOME WITH ETHAN EVERYDAY IS THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!! EVEN TOUGH I'M HOME I SEEM TO BE JUST AS BUSY(I'M SURE MANY OF YOU MOMS KNOW!) I KNOW HAVE LEARNED TO EMBRACE BEING A MOM AND A WIFE, AND HAVE BEEN COOKING DINNER AT LEAST FOUR TIMES A WEEK! (IF ANYONE KNOWS ME YOU KNOW THAT'S HUGE) MY LIFE HAS CHANGED, BUT ALL FOR THE BETTER I FEEL LIKE I FINALLY KNOW MY PLACE IN THIS WORLD?
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND THOUGH.. WE'RE GONNA STAY UP AT SNOWBIRD WITH SOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I'LL POST PICTURES I PROMISE!!

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wow! Dinner 4 days a week...I am totally impressed. I am so happy that your life has taken such a dramatic turn for the better. You have such a cute little family. Can't wait to see you on the 27th! Love ya!

Nesting with Grace said...

So great to be able to be with Ethan all day. How lucky are you, what a joy! Then you can mix it up with a little coloring :)
Hey ask Jesse if he cares if I hold Ethan next time we hang out!

..::k.toms::.. said...

You need to send me some of your recipes!
You are well into Supermom stage. Good for you!
And we'll plan another time for lunch/dinner. Soon!

Emily said...

Wow, I've been waiting for an update.
I'm so jealous. I always loved Snowbird time. I wish I could be there.

Ethan is very lucky to have such a fantastic mom!

Love you!!

Unknown said...

Sweet post...Can't beleive the cooking stat may need proof...HA! Good for you sounds like you have come into your own through motherhood! Post some pics of Ethan he is probably so big!

Abby and Eric said...

I know that you are busy but...I am hoping that you have been watching One Tree Hill! I am so glad that Lucas picked Peyton! And I feel so bad for Brooke. You probably wanted Lucas to pick Brooke..I am just glad that it wasn't Lindsey. I don't hate her, I just didn't like her with him. And I feel so bad about Q. And the crazy nanny is PSYCHO! This season looks good!
I have another question for you. Last time i was in I asked you what kind of product is good. I think you said Redken? And I don't expect you to know this but I was looking at some pictures of myself when I went dark brown the first time... do you remember what color that was?
Hope the fam is well!