Saturday, February 26, 2011

GOING PRIVATE

For more reasons then one I've decided to make my blog private. I figure that if I'm ever going to post on this freaking blog,I would feel much better if I went private...I know most of you are thinking "you never post anyways?"... I know I will never be the person who keeps up faithfully at my blog,I guess I just don't feel like I have too much to say, I'd like to keep a blog where I feel comfortable sharing my reality, and not what most just want to see and hear. I'm also wanting to go private out of respect to my closest friends and family who may not want to be out for anyone many times I don't post because of that. I want to keep a blog as a journal, so I can look back and have some kind of way of tracking my growing kids, life goes by way too fast! I know this will make me want to share more even if it's to myself!! so I'm pretty sure everyone has given up on my lame blog since I post about once a year! I know doing this will help! I'd love to share blogs so to anyone who wants to share leave your email or email me at krcapri@hotmail.com thanks! Kristy wright

10 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Girl, you know I'm there!
k.tomsick@gmail

Jaime Williams said...

Hey! Add me please, I will also add you to my blog.
jamearooski@yahoo.com

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

thanks jam tell brooke to leave me her's also!

Brad and Jade said...

jadedeon@gmail.com
Miss you Kristy. Your kids are so cute.

Nesting with Grace said...

Hello...count me in, hope this means u will blog more:) lets get together......miss my kris!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

jaclyn_allen@hotmail.com

Annie said...

ohhhh, count me IN!!

mrsthibs@hotmail.com

love you sister!

Ashlie said...

eCount me in honey!
ashlie.jenkins@gmail.com

Brooke said...

I would love to keep reading Girl!
brooklynnv@yahoo.com :)

Ruthie said...

Please add me. rfoulger26@gmail.com